Wednesday 13 February 2013

HAUL!


Hello there my fancy friends (again, I dunno. I go with the written flow)

I am here today to present to you what I have purchased (yay)

Here is my altogether haul, it's predominantly drugstore but there's a Sephora product in there also:





I can't wait to try all these out! Reviews to come! Except on the Schwarzkopf hairspray (the yellow bottle) as it's actually my husband's, haha. He has such straight hair that he needs strong hairspray to hold any style, and this is the one he always buys.

I'm excited about using it all, particularly the Sephora highlighter, the mascara, and the Essie polishes which were reduced from $12 to $8! Bargain-tastic. That works out I think around £5 which is brilliant value for money. I love their range of colours but I've never bought one before so I can't attest to quality but other people RAVE about these so I'm sure I'll love them.


Revlon Nearly Naked liquid foundation in "Nude"


Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo
Aveeno Pure Renewal Dry Shampoo

Maybelline Volum' Express "The Rocket" mascara in Blackest Black


Sephora Collection highlighter




Essie nail polish in "Aruba Blue"
Essie nail polish in "Forever Yummy"

























I'm going to start using these this week, so I'll probably report back soon! I think as far as the Essies go, I'll go for the Forever Yummy stage as it is Valentine's Day tomorrow :)

Hannah xo

No comments:

Post a Comment