Saturday 5 January 2013

New Year's Resolutions

Hello there 2013, how you doin'?

So...I know we're already five days in, but I thought I'd jot down my New Year's Resolutions. Sure, I don't really think they'll last all year (maybe not a month) but I'm going to make an effort with them, even if they are mostly silly ones.

I would like to...

  • Lose some weight. I know, a classic. Not too much - just get back into working out and eat in a more balanced fashion. I did so well last year, and I've undone some of my good work. Back on the wagon in time for summer I hope!
  • Be braver. In general.
  • Drink more water I don't drink nearly enough. Not even a glass a day sometimes. Bad Hannah.
  • Blog blog blog! I enjoy this new hobby of mine, even if nobody else does ;)
  • Stress less. Let the little things go.
  • Experiment with fashion and beauty like I haven't before. 
  • Read and view more classics I've still never read To Kill A Mockingbird. What's up with that?
  • Get more organised. My apartment is a bit of a state at the minute, and we've been here two months now!
  • Bake and cook more Self-explanatory really. My skills are limited in this area!
I don't really believe in the start of the new year being the only time you should try and change and grow as a person, but it's a good reminder of our finite time on this planet and how we should be striving to be better and do great things, spend our time wisely and doing stuff we enjoy - whatever that may be.

Hannah


No comments:

Post a Comment